Custom Search

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What is the AdSense revenue share?

What is the AdSense revenue share?
For displaying ads with AdSense for content, publishers receive 68% of the amount Google collects from advertisers. For AdSense for search, publishers receive 51% of the amount collected from advertisers. These percentages are consistent, regardless of a publisher's geographic location, and are not in any way averaged between publishers. We don't disclose the revenue share for other AdSense products; the revenue share varies for other products due to different costs of developing and supporting these products.

I have been delaying the inevitable! I wanted to check the revenue share on Google adsense for ages already and... and I haven't really made time to check it out.

For some time I wanted to try Adgator who offer 50/50 revenue share for page impressions and stuff. I have been lazy, Procastinating and pretty much wasted my time on other stuff than the real stuff. I forgive myself!
But I got to try a different approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment