Custom Search

Monday, June 1, 2015

Agents of Change...

I am still not up to par with all the tech developments! I honestly don't know if I should just encourage my daughter to try it when she grows up because everything is just happening so fast, It's like I am stuck in 1992. I think I am aging now.

So much info and so little time. It's like soil erosion. Too much water when the soil can only absorb this much to the point when it just can't take it anymore. It boils down to just how much information one can digest at any given time.

But since I can't get an amen, I just wonder how many of us are on the same boat though. I know for a fact that some aren't even concerned to say the least about current developments and the impact of changes, but change is a must. We went from writing letters to typing sms'es, from the ignorant to the robbed... Oops!

Cant wait for Windows 10 though! It's almost as exciting as Floyd Mayweather's fight against Manny Pacquiao. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment