Custom Search

Monday, October 10, 2016

Lumia 535 toets

Wow... So, the Lumia 535 can do it too i.e editing my blog, securing connections while at it, hmmmm. WordPress has got apps that can deliver across many platforms but blogger seems to have one for android operating systems and iPhone only. I suppose phones with windows 8 or 10 operating systems do not really need that.


I just hate the freezing part, got to get me a processor and memory that can deliver. I think I need to define the type of customer that I am to marketers or developers so they can craft something that can fit my needs. I think I am one in a million or one of the millions who still want a product that is affordable and that fit their needs without loosing tons of money for a product that will cost more than an average html/user need. I was using blackberry mainly for the BIS unlimited data benefits but struggled to edit or post on my blog.


I think before I go for a high end phone I got to try those in my credit limit to see if they can get the job done.


What has been your experience so far... I think that for someone in my league we might be struggling with similar limitations or intellectual abilities.


My friend, we are in this together even if we act like we know but not there yet.. 😉 😎 👲

No comments:

Post a Comment