Custom Search

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

How is the South African Rand doing against other Currencies


Was just talking with a friend about forex and trading on all those currencies with all the hype around the news and economy trembling events.

Regardless, I think I should hold on to those few dollars until such time that the currency becomes favourable for me to get more "value" from this transaction. I don't do forex trading, I am still learning why it's so complicated or not. But, with some common sense in this regard one can at least get a decent return on cashing foreign currencies. Which brings me to this conclusion that now is not really a good time to head for the exchange to trade a South African Rand yet.

I am into crypto currencies and have been following the news regarding the trends. My debut is soon, expert advice or personal experiences anyone... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment